Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsea vincent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 02:16 PM
    Who do I chose?
    Okay. So here is the thing. I want to go back and live with my mom, but my Aunt had guardian ship of me. What am I suppose to do. I want to be living with my mom, not my Aunt(::confused::eek:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 02:24 PM

If your aunt was awarded guardianship, for whatever reason, then you will be there, legally, for a while, depending on how old you are now.

Tick

Nov 13, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    If your aunt was awarded guardianship, for whatever reason, then you will be there, legally, for a while, depending on how old you are now.

tick
    Well I'm 12 right now. So like can I chose to go back and live with my mom?:(:confused::eek:
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelsea vincent View Post
    Well I'm 12 right now. So like can I chose to go back and live with my mom?:(:confused::eek:
    No, you can't choose to go back with your mom, you are only l2.

Nov 13, 2009, 03:11 PM

What does my mom have to do to find out if I can't live with her again?
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 03:38 PM

Ask your aunt. There is a legal reason why your aunt has guardianship, kelsea. It was done through family services and the courts most probably. For some reason, you can't live with your mom right now.

Tick

Nov 13, 2009, 04:46 PM

I already asked my aunt and she will not tell me no matter what I do. I talk to my mom right now but secretly. Is it leagal for me to do that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 04:49 PM
    You might get your mom in trouble Kelsea. Apparently something happened and they are trying to protect you from it.
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 04:54 PM

Yes, unfortunately some kind of coercion going on here between mom and daughter.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Something very serious must have occurred if she is not even supposed to talk to her mother and the aunt won't say what happened.

Kelsea, how long have you lived with your aunt?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who do I chose-my husband or the other guy? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for almost six years . My husband and me have 2 children together ages 2 and 4. We separated earlier this year for about 7 months. We got back together in July. During the time we were apart. I met this guy who at the time was separated and is now divorced from his exwife. The...

How to chose a leader [ 2 Answers ]

How are leaders chosen in US, France, Australia, Thailand?

Did I chose the right path? [ 13 Answers ]

A few months ago, I met a great man and fell in love almost at first sight. We went out together for a few weeks when I argued with my parents and I ended up moving in with my boyfriend. Well at first it was great; we were completely in love with each other and were even considering getting married...

Who do I chose [ 1 Answers ]

OK I like two guy who are bestfriends in fact their like me and one of my best friends the one that most like me sometimes acts retarded was in a depretion (not any more) intellegent with little to no comonsence will do anything to have a good time in that way he is exactly like me kind of scary...

I like both of them but they want me to chose now [ 9 Answers ]

So I am currently talking to two guys that I like a lot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but haven't ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and I dotn want to ruin their relationship but I...

View more questions Search