Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shayray Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
    I really need ANSWERS(abusive relationship)
    Im 14 and my mom is in an abusive relationship with an a@# hole. He treats me and her like crap. I'm sick of this,we have gotten into physical fights more than once and I want out. Its not my mom its him. The sound of his name turns my stomach and attitude. He ruins my day holidays even MY birthday. I don't want to leave my mom but its my only choice. I want to get emancipated but I have to wait. My aunt tried to get custody of me but my mom isn't an unfit parent. I love my mom but she makes stupid choices. She has two kids by him(which I love to death) and now its even harder to get away from him. I can't go with my dad because he's in jail and I'm stuck in this sucky situation. So what should I do get emancipated or try to stick it out even though it gets worse everyday
    PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLP
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 12:56 PM
    To be emancipated you are going to have to have a job and an apartment. You will have to show that you can support yourself with the help of no one. Can you do that at 14? Probably not due to age limitations in the workplace.

Have you tried talking to counselors at your school?
    shayray Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 01:40 PM

I'm home schooled

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abusive relationship [ 14 Answers ]

I been dateing my boyfreind for nine months. And my life slowly started to disappear. He won't allow me to have any friends and he makes me set at home all day well he goes out and hangs with his friends. Then when he comes home he yells at me and accuses me of having menh at our apartment. He...

Abusive relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I've been seeing a girl for a short while and she is in a abusive relationship. Her story starts this way. Growing up both of her parents were addicted to crack her father stopped but her mother is still in and out of rehab. Her mom was a prostitute for a while to pay for her addiction, And while...

Abusive relationship [ 10 Answers ]

I'm currently in an abusive relationship... you see my man (we'll just call him kreep) is a very very jealous and controlling guy. Since we've been together, all it has been was him being decieving... he has cheated on me,from what I know a total of 3 times... 2 with two different so called friends...

View more questions Search