Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy2267 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Jealous and possesive
    I'm in a relationship with a love that we actually can't compare. Problem is I'm jealous and possesive. He reassures me that the past is the past and that he was born to be with me. That he waited many years to find me and considers me his soul mate. But I worry all the time about his past relationships, wonder how good they were and if I live up to them and then I worry about all women around. The women on the streets the women at his job even women on TV. He says he loves me to death and wants to grow old with me but I can't seem to shake this jealous thing.
    Please help in any way
    P.S. you'll see I ask many question about who, what, where, when, and what.:(
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 01:43 PM
    It's not the first, second or third love that matters. It's the last one that matters.

He's not with them, he's with you. Cut yourself some slack. Give yourself more credit. I'm sure you have lots to offer.

We can't change the fact that he had other relationships in the past. I know it sucks that there's an ongoing comparison, whether consciously or unconsciously, but look on the bright side, he has a better idea of what he's looking for and that would be YOU.
    Lucy2267 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 02:15 PM
    Thank you for your quick response. I have a lot of work to do on myself. But my motto is NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER. So that's what I'll do
    Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so jealous [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for three years now and I get jealous over everything! With past relationships, I wasn't like this at all. Just with him. I get jealous if he even looks at girls. I don't know why because I know he would never do anything to hurt me, but I still get mad about it....

How do I not become jealous over everything he does without me? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend is so sweet, but I always fear he is going to cheat on me or wants to cheat on me. My problem is that I have cheated with other boyfriends in the past so I really don't believe that people can remain faithful. He has done nothing for me to suspect that he's cheating and he even tells...

My boyfriend is becoming possesive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am in a relationship which has been going on for 5 years... my boyfriend did breakup with me in between this period as I was becoming over possesive... but then we rejoined after 1 year when he saw that I have changed... I started thinking from his side... now every thing is going well from...

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Jealous Dog [ 1 Answers ]

We recently added a 9week old Airedale terrier to the family. My 4 year old beagle is having a very rough time with this transition. He’s always been very close to my boyfriend and I and we knew this would be tough for him. We did a lot of research and are trying to do everything we can to...

View more questions Search