Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jleebates Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 08:20 AM
    State Tax returns
    How can I see the status of my 2007 and 2008 state tax returns?
    jleebates Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 08:22 AM

Can I receive debt relief in 60 seconds
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 02:15 PM
    First post: Call your state tax department via the contact number provided on the state tax department website.

Second post: Will ignore as a irrelevant post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which State Gets the Tax [ 3 Answers ]

I am a nj resident who just accepted a job with a Maryland corporation, and I will be physically working in an office in Maryland. Should my employer withhold md or nj state income tax from my check? I know for a fact that the company pays unemployment insurance to the state of New Jersey, which...

NC State tax returns [ 1 Answers ]

I am an international student who attended the school in NCSU and worked on campus. I did summer internship in CA. I have filled the 1040 NR-EZ form for federal returns and 540 NR (short ) form for CA state tax . However I am facing problems in filling the D 400 state tax return form for NC. I...

Filling State returns with W-7 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1B visa and wife is on H4 visa. I have to apply for ITIN for my wife and am filling W-7 form for her. I found online that I have to mail the tax return(s) along with W-7 form. On some sites it is mentioned to fill W-7 form when you are filling the federal return. I am not sure...

Can you file joint Federal returns and separate State Tax Returns [ 1 Answers ]

We lived in different cities so can we file joint federal returns and separate state returns??

State Returns - NY MO [ 1 Answers ]

(I filed the NY and Fed Extensions on time.) Last Year 2004, I moved from MO to NY. My new job began in Jan 04, in NYC, so all taxes were set up that way, as I was moving. My home in NY was purchased in June 04, the MO home sale ended in July 04. My Question is: How many state returns do I...

View more questions Search