Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Belly button pierceing infection!
    My cousin secretly pierced her belly button and her boyfriend made her take it out when she wasn't supposed to and now her body hurts her so bad she can't sleep she took it out a couple weeks ago the hole is already closed is there anything that can help her besides going to the docter cause if she does that she'll have to tell her family and if she tells her family they will beat her up
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:10 AM

If she does have an infection, and the skin is closed over, there is nothing for her to do but go to a doctor and receive a prescription for antibiotics. If she doesn't go to a doctor soon, she could be in danger of falling ill.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2009, 09:38 AM

I agree with Drew, she needs to go to a doctor asap!
    If the piercng has closed over then the infection is trapped under the skin, if she is already feeling sick then it's not good, she needs antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it scar tissue or infection in belly button piercing? [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently got my belly button pierced. Ive been cleaning it with anti-bacterial soap and using Bactine that they gave me at the tattoo/piercing place. It was doing really good until this morning I woke up and my belly button was really sore. Where the top hole is, there is a bump all the way...

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

When does your belly button pop? [ 6 Answers ]

I just reached my 4th month of pregnancy. I normally have an innie belly button. (it's normally so "in" that you can't see all the way in it.) anyway, as of today, it has opened up and has become more shallow... I've heard of belly buttons poping out, but not this soon. This is my first child and I...

View more questions Search