Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4tohope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Would like to hear opinion
    Me and my fiancé been having fighting over the new home we built. First we have invested a lot of this home and I have found out my name was not on the deed at the closing . I was pretty upset that my fiancé knew about it but forgot to tell me. Ever since then myfiance told me we are done and he will be moving his account and he said he will pay me what ever he owes me from the beginning. The problem was we have a lots of things share together and its very complicated to separating everything was the worst part. Not just engaged to be married but with the home and other stuffs... I was very confused and pissed off thinking what kind of person would do things like that to love one... His excuse was he wants to have fun and have a good time he thinks that I have bad attitudes for him to go out have fun all the time or going to his family to see... Here is my problem is that grown man has responsibilties needsto be taking care of then he can do what ever he wants to do. I have ended up paying alll the bills from the home due to he is not really paying them on time I care credits alots and don't want to screww over something not responsible . Up until now I have done and of course he did a lots of things but now I'm thinking he is turn out to be greedy and told me he likes money very much . I have told my fiancé that why now... Now he has place to stay and he thinks money just rolls into his hand because of the home...
    Couples go through some problems but I did not see this coming or questioning about our relationship at all. I was very hurt from what he had said done things. Now he wants to take a break and asked me to move back to old home and we can be a friend and hang out and do things to work things out but at the same time I'm thinking wow 6 years is long time to be with some one all the sudden he changed... My fiancé always told me that he loves me very much and care for me very much... He also told me he will marry me next day... I really never pushed marriage issue because we both agreed that finished the house and have enough money to have enjoy our live then get married now turn out sour.
    I have tatally broke down. Is this crazy things happen or what? Some point that My fiancé told me that he did not planned this happened. Everything in the new home he had changed to on his name and not without talk to me about it... More money to get involved to fixed and handling the situations... ANyone out there could give some piece of mine advise please?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 09:30 PM

Hire a lawyer.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2009, 01:00 AM
    Hire a lawyer.
    I have to agree, the situation sounds horribly complex and complicated.

Get someone professional to sort it out.

Your fiancée has clearly been dishonest and you stand not only to lose the relationship, but a heap of money.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2009, 01:22 AM

Absolutely hire a lawyer and get the financial situation sorted out.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2009, 08:08 AM

Hire a lawyer and get the financial situations figured out, a house in a huge commitment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Let's all hear it for Rio [ 17 Answers ]

Don't you just love it when the underdog wins, and wins spectacularly. Rio has won the right to stage the 2016 games and for once the oratory of Chicago's Obama didn't win the day, in fact, it may have actually been a negative, or at least the snub that he didn't stick around to hear the result...

Let's Hear if for Bob! [ 8 Answers ]

Employee Evaluation Be sure to read through to the bottom... 1 Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found 2 hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without 3 wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never 4 thinks twice about...

Hear it but can't see it [ 1 Answers ]

My TV has sound but no picture??

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

View more questions Search