Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcus_hen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Free Disk Space
    My computer says that I have low disk space on RECOVERY(D): and whenever I use disk cleanup it barely frees up any disk space. Is there any other way because I have a lot of updates and a few upgrades I need but can't without space.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Your Recovery partition is typically small and reserved for just that - Recovery. You should not be storing files there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allocation of space in new hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

Want to divide my 60 gb hard disk into 4 or 5 partition. Then how to allot space n what should be written in bytes to do equal partition.

About my local disk space [ 16 Answers ]

How can I free my local disk space ? My computer says that you are running very low on disk space on local disk c: but I don know how to delete some unnecessary files and about my computer and its performance is very low then when I open my computer I'm waiting for a long tym to open... (sorry...

Lost space in hard disk [ 4 Answers ]

My hard disk is of 40GB. When I bought my computer then I had 4 partitions of size 9.75 GB each i.e. total 39 GB. Than I installed linux. Then I again re-installed windows. Now linux didn't boot. I went to disk management. There were two unknown partition. I think maybe they were of linux and...

Need Disk Space - where has it all gone? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm running out of disk space on my C: drive and I need to know what I can delete. I have cleaned up all the temporary files from the internet. I've also move most of my programs to other drives on my PC. I can't figure out where all the disk space has gone. I've already installed another...

Hard Disk Space --- ASAP [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8GB hard drive (C drive). But when I format it it shows only 16MB. When I do Fdisk then it does show me the partition of 8676MB. I cannot install window98 because it says not enough space. Can some one tell me where is the problem and how to rectify Thanks

View more questions Search