Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ticha_30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Right side back pain
    Hi I'm glad I found this website its been 5days Ive starded with this strong enfuriated pain in my lower back on the right side next to my rib and kidney I've been in the hospital several times and what the doctor said I have a mild urine infaction wish I don't think that can cause so much pain I have fibromyalgia and Lupus and Chronic fatigue syndrome. The medications that I'm drinking they are not helping ease the pain what should I do? Please help me I'm very desperd with this pain is not letting me do anything.thankyou and godbless to everyone .
    wakeupcall13 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2009, 03:43 PM

Have you tried Lyrica? I have heard it is now being used for fibromyalgia pain and working. I myself took it for my leg that was smashed in a car accident. Normal pain medicine would not help at all so my doctor gave me a prescription for Lyrica. It really helped and I didn't have any side affects like drowsiness.
    If you have been to the hospital for this pain and they have made sure it isn't anything life threatening, I would suggest asking your doctor for a sample of it-- if it is okay to take it with your other conditions. I'm not a doctor, but I do have experience with pain. Hope you feel better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Back pain right side [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower back pain on the right side. It is difficult to lay down in any position

Back pain on the right side [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense. Any thoughts of what this...

Stabbing pain in right side of back [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently experienced an intermittent stabbing pain in my right back ribs does this signify anything?

Pain in my lower right side of my back [ 4 Answers ]

Im female and I'm experiencing a pain in my lower right side of my back.and I don't think it's a kidney infection because it doesn't hurt when I go toilet.. my back hurts when I move about and it's a bruise type pain that affects me.. I haven injured my back or anything and I haven been playing...

View more questions Search