Ask
    bolter724 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Automatic fan on woodburner
    How do I hook up a fan and thermostat on a woodburner. Thanks Carl
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:17 PM

What kind of wood burner? Was it build for a fan?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 12, 2009, 06:09 PM
    All I have
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf AD%20ON%20FURNACE%20BLOWER%20WIRING.pdf (50.3 KB, 139 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jensen woodburner [ 1 Answers ]

Gentlemen, I recently bought a house that was built circa 1980. It had an oil furnace on one side of the basement with a jensen wood/ coal furnace on the other side of the basement. I had to replace the oil furnace , and did so with an electric furnace and a heat pump. With my intentions of...

How to hookup my inside woodburner to my furnace blowe [ 1 Answers ]

Need help wiring up a inside wood burner to my existing trane heating unit. Want to use the natural ga furnace to cirrculate air from woodburner

Remote control for woodburner blower [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Lopi free-standing wood burner in the main-level family room. The blower for the unit is located in the basement, just under the wood burner. The blower is activated by turning on and adjusting (for speed) a rheostat that is located near the wood burner (and hard wired to the blower...

Wire blower for furnace and woodburner [ 3 Answers ]

I have an airco hot air furnace and have an outdoor wood burner. I would like to know how to wire up the fan control center to the furnace so you con use the blower on the furnace and be wired to a thermostat :rolleyes:

Wiring up blower motors in woodburner [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here so bear with me. This spring, I removed my woodburning insert(really old with no info about manufacturer) for major cleaning and some chimney repairs. I removed two 110 volt motors, a 110volt thermostat, and one 110 volt on/off switch from the stove(thinking I could remember how...

View more questions Search