Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Nov 14, 2009, 01:49 AM

I think sammy's color looks bad though... it looks like he was wearing the wrong color make up lol... and not even like he was bleaching... maybe it's cause he just doen't have very good smooth skin in general... but I'm not trying to sound like a hater... I just wish the stars would share what they are doing, and using... jerks

Nov 14, 2009, 02:13 AM

I just wish that he and his wife would also use better contact lenses... those in the grammy photos are way bad.. both of them have enough money to get the best.. I love these at fxeyes.com

nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 14, 2009, 02:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    I think sammy's color looks bad though... it looks like he was wearing the wrong color make up lol... and not even like he was bleaching... maybe it's cause he just doen't have very good smooth skin in general... but I'm not trying to sound like a hater... I just wish the stars would share what they are doing, and using.... jerks
    He says he plans on marketing the product, not sure if he was joking.
    He said it was a cream from Europe, I can't even think of a European product that could do that:confused:
    The YouTube interview of him was not bad, it was the picture that shocked so many people.

Nov 14, 2009, 02:41 AM
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 14, 2009, 05:52 AM

Oh he doesn't look to bad there!
    Just a bit uneven haha
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Nov 14, 2009, 01:57 PM

Yeah now I believe the lighting and the makeup made him look more blotchy in the photo, but he really fixed himself up for the interview, looks a lot better IMO.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Nov 14, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Airbrushed! (paint)

His makeup person must have been on vacation that other picture day

:)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:15 PM
    It would be interesting if he marketed the skin lightening product that he used... might as well just make more money and make a product very popular.

Nov 16, 2009, 05:30 PM
    The video says he will start marketing the cream... but I really doubt he will sell what he used.. I can only imagine what he used is prescrotion level strength... so don't get your hopes up...

Nov 16, 2009, 05:32 PM

Oh yeah and I take it back, he doesn't look bad for theinterview.. LOL.. but for some reason I actually thought that Sammy was cute dark... some guys are much mire handsome that way and he was one of them...
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2009, 05:33 PM

Yes he already looks like he is lying so much about everything, his skin could be messed up from whatever he really used and no one would know because of all the makeup.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 07:37 PM
    To me he looks more attractive with his dark complexion, and his new color does not look too nice looking and blotchy. Possibly he could have used a slightly darker makeup to cover on his face?

I'm curious, why does his wife stand like that?

Nov 17, 2009, 05:59 PM

She's got on one of those ill corset things... that's why... LOL.. I think she should just let it out... she isn't fat and she's ethnic... so she isn't held to the "Skinny" is better standards... besides she's still married to a millionaire.. if it were me... everyone could hate on me... with my chubb and all happy married to a rich guy... LOL...
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Lol.. she is a nice size, but I wasn't sure if someone taught her to pose and stand like that. Like holding her breath?
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Nov 17, 2009, 06:35 PM

Sosa luks better than he ever has!

The moment he reveals his bleach cream, some of the people who are criticising him will secretly start using the same cream.

He lukd rather unattractive with his dark colour. Not because dark is unattractive but because his colour was uneven, his pores looked large in his pictures, his under eyes were even darker, and his forehead has dark lighter uneven tones when he was darker.. His skin always lukd DULL and never GLOWED!

Dark skin luks BEautiful when it glows and is even . His skin was far from that then!

And this is the best alternative when your skin doesn't glow, go get lightened and you'd compensate a little for the dull jaded look !

Id run to his bleaching treatment in a SECOND ! And I believe that the people criticising him will run for it too ( well maybe not all of them but most ) in no time if he reveals it!

Nov 17, 2009, 06:48 PM

You know.. I agree.. with you.. he did have pretty bad skin I put earlier I liked him better dark.. and I maintain that he looks better dark.. he's a little creepy now... but I disagree in that His light looks is better on him.. (Know what I mean?. He personally looks better as a dark guy... but definitely his light skin is so much clearer and grighter and nicer and less dull and his pores certainly are nicer... I guess.. if he could have gotten his dark skin nice then he would have been the best! But I don't know if that is even possble without some lightening agents cause he'd literally have to pull off so many layers to even it all out... then of course he would lighten...

He wasn't lying I guess when he said a rejuvenation process.. LOL

Too bad I doubt he will sell the stuff he's using... we all know what he's using ain't OTC... LOL... so we're out of luck

Nov 17, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    lol..she is a nice size, but I wasnt sure if someone taught her to pose and stand like that. like holding her breath?
    Yeah I think she is posing... apparently from what I've heard there are even classes that teach you red carpet poses and ettiqutte so you photograph better... it's funny but I've heard it's actually really hard... at least to look natural doing it... some peopl do really well, for example, Beyonce manages to get some great red carpet shots, and even Paris hilton gets good ones... but Tyra.. doen't do it well ironically, cause she's the one who makes a living in front of a camera... and Kim K does well red carpet too...

I really wish I could be Sosa's wife's complexion... but it would be too drastic for me... my whole fam would definitely know and do something like check me into a looney bin claming I hated myself... LOL
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    I really wish I could be Sosa's wife's complexion... but it would be too drastic for me... my whole fam would definitely know and do something like check me into a looney bin claming I hated myself... LOL
    Lmao... well, I'm seriously considering moving to another part of the States abound Feb. or March because I'm tiered already of my fam giving me bizarre looks and ask me what I'm using. I don't like being stared at in a crazy and curious way, it gets under my skin. Well, Sosa's wife should get a new coach because her poses look too silly. She looks better when she is not trying to pose.

Nov 18, 2009, 02:13 AM
    His real wife couldn't make it so he had those people from Madame Tussauds Wax Museum make a statue for him. That's what's really going on! LOL!
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2009, 02:21 AM

You go Sammy Sosa! There's hope for me yet! Sammy if you are reading this post, you need to get in touch with me so you can tell me where to buy that cream! I'm sure your results will improve in time..

Best Wishes to you Sammy Sosa, You look much younger and Vibrant!

Email me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining! [ 46 Answers ]

How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!! It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!! Taken on May 13th 2009 http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9947/slide353950193large.jpg November 4th 2009.

Skin Bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

I have been suffering from a skin disease called vitiligo which has permanently removed about 20 to 30 % of my skin color. It is very unattractive and I want to permanently bleach my skin what steps do I need to take to start this process. Thank You Neelia

Skin bleaching [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been trying for many years to bleach my skin clour and nothing has worked so far does any know what else I could do? Any cream or pills that are working for real? Thanks!

Skin bleaching [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently moved from Florida to Colorado and it has taken a toll on my skin and I am noticing that I have began to develop acne. How can I make these acne spots fade without taking all year? I have set a budget of 400.00.

View more questions Search