Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 12:21 PM

Oh, I do have. I have a Nintendo DS, and I have the same problem of choice each time I switch it on, I assure you and it's always difficult to choose :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 12:22 PM
    I don't think any of us understand what is your problem.

You have games.
    You have almost finished them.
    You are under 13 and get the games from your brothers.
    You want us to tell which of your games games to play.

Where's the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Who do I choose? [ 7 Answers ]

I am caught up between 2 different guys, one named Timmy and the other named Sean. Sean is older and a great guy. He loves toys and he acts like such a little boy and truthfully that isn't my type but the fact that he is a good guy, I love him from that. Timmy is younger but acts a bit more mature....

Can I choose [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I am 14 and I think my mom has full custody of me and I want to live with my dad because of my stepdad he does not like me , I found weed that belongs to him ,and I also found a naked pic. Of his x wife . So can I choose to live with my grandmoter or dad:(

Which guy should I choose [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by saying that have met this guy on the fourth of July he has a car, job, OK looks, sweet I guess. And he's 19 soon to be 20 on octber 1st. He's a great guy yes we have had our troubles and fights but sometimes I feel farther away after one of the arguments. And suddenly last Friday I...

View more questions Search