Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedlife Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 01:03 AM
    My Life everything within it around it & myself
    My Life really not getting on that too much not enough room beyond that its has been nothing but confusion depression sadness pain more more more & more. However for some reason still here not for sure how much longer just as the next however with other info. Finding out and thing I do and have done to myself just hanging in there taking it day by day trying more everyday to find greatness on some levels or happiness in a sense fighting hard to try not to be nor think the other ways. With a life full of Great moments at least to me for myself. So whit my life full of confusion and so much more starting over time and time again wit own choice and choices none controlled. I am at the point again once again once again lost confused angery sad depressed alone don't know what to do or going to do what's next. Anyway never mind it don't matter if its on paper in person or the internet it is what it is nothing changes nothing can be changed you live with it, hurt for life, or finish it all no writing or talking can help or change anything just for a moment at times if that then what it all is still there and back to the same.. :( :( :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: angery angery angery angery
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 03:08 AM
    Hi, Confusedlife!

So, what sort of good things have been happening in your life, please?

Please also just post a simple answer without going on with some sort of analyzing of the situation, if you would be so kind as to do that.

It's best to take things one step at a time when you're confused.

Thanks!

Nov 12, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Well don't really know my childhood nor where I come from on many levels except things I can remember and things I know for facts. Been in & out of froster care & juvanille from 7 to 13 was susposed to of been till I was 18 however with things I choose the way I was living my life etc. that didn't happen however had life full of great moments lots of pain learned much exsperiance and see much not things to talk about gained much knowleadge on some levels no choice others didn't see any other way walked away from death many times and I mean lucky not getting into however came to a point in my life with all this confusion and so forth living and caring on with this my life many times hiding the sadness and depression but always falling back. A change came in my life and changed my life and me in so many ways on great levels growing and learning scared but moving and standing strong as time went on more pain but this time in different ways on different levels with everything hiding and blocking out is now coming back but this time with more added to it. Many times losing it going crazy I always seem to fall back standing strong hurting so bad not letting life know unless every chance I am or moments with just me. I can handle change that's all its ever been with life and changes I make myself. Now I'm 33 and more changes but this time more changes again changes I wasn't ready for didn't want to do or thought I would again back in this world again on my own having to start over with life and people Im getting to old don't know how or even want to have to anymore. I have wrote too much and sure its like BLAH BLAH BLAH that's what id think I just have never know and will never and now got to try to do this all over again I will just be and stay by myself till I die
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 12, 2009, 12:23 PM

I don't want to sound harsh, but you need some serious counseling. You are either carrying too much pain, so you don't much care for life or you maybe experiencing mental disorder. Either way, you need to go see a psychologist.

Nov 14, 2009, 01:46 AM
    Personally after reading your response honestly I have always felt the way you said first that I have had so much pain that more and more no I didn't and haven't cared for life or about it for the most part and do not know about the mental disorder that could be some of at the same time if it is I think that has happened threw time and age . Yes need help most likely don't know how to and do not want the wrong kind and sure isn't taking none of those crazy weird people pills or be locked in a crazy place I will loss it for real. Rather just feel depressed most the time and cry lots used to doing that. If I'm doing things and out in pubilc I'm OK or at least block things. Thanks not going to countuine to bother you take care
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Hi again, Confusedlife

I had asked you about what sort of good things have been happening in your life, and I would still appreciate an answer to that question, if you would be so kind as to do that.

Thanks!

Nov 15, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Ive travel to many cities meet lots of different people ate at some of the coolest place have had many cars and lots of shopping
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Hi again, Confusedlife!

Are you currently living with someone and are you employed, please?

Thanks for answering my previous question!
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 17, 2009, 10:35 AM

That's a good question Clough. Economic downfall can make a person depressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sniffles & Makeup [ 2 Answers ]

I wonder if this happens to anyone else; and why it happens: After I do my makeup; I get the sniffles. Any ideas on why this occurs?

IUD & Update [ 10 Answers ]

I need some information on the IUD. I am having it put in three weeks and I want some information on it, I have Google it But you know how it is to find good information, Wondering if anyone knows a good site. Banner doing well. Still gettting use to having Two kids at a time, it's...

Money & interest [ 1 Answers ]

How do you do interest on principal,rate,time/

Where to Buy Rod & Key to Turn On & Off Old Gas Floor Heater [ 0 Answers ]

Where do I purchase a rod and key to turn on and off an old gas floor heater?

View more questions Search