Ask
    lil joe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:09 PM
    I can fix it .no sweat.
    For all you DIY guys:

Gas explosion injures 3, levels home | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun
    lil joe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:11 PM

I specially like this part... "The massive fire may have been triggered when a person working on the home's furnace lit a cigarette.'
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Nov 11, 2009, 08:00 PM

If all the conjectures are correct as to the cause of the explosion, it sounds like those guys were trying for a Darwin award.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 04:21 AM
    No sweat, all right! Like Arizona... "It's a dry kind of heat"... today he's thinking, "I don't understand...they were fire-safe cigarettes"... how fortunate that no one was killed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix my ceiling fan switch? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, new to this site... I bought a Hunter ceiling fan from the depot and installed it and it worked fine until one of the kids snapped the chain off in the switch and it was stuck on low. I went and bought a new 4-wire switch for it and installed it. Now when I plug my switch housing into the fan...

Soggy ground fix [ 5 Answers ]

There is a piece of ground that gets very muddy after it rains. It also is used as a parking area. The ground gets tire tracks and ruts in it after the rain. Is the solution just to dump gravel in the area? Just keep dumping gravel until the problem is fixed? Any other ideas? Thanks, ...

Gauge extension cord can I use as a temporary 'fix' to plug in my washer? [ 3 Answers ]

The outlet my washing machine should be plugged into at the moment does not work. I need to do laundry, so what gauge extension cord can I use to plug it into another, temporary, outlet until an electrician can fix the outlet?

View more questions Search