Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigMacSr1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Jenn-Air Range
    Just moved into a house with a Jenn-Air E33658 slide in range. Do you know where and can get/download a user's manual so I can use it to it's fullest potential and a source for parts to replace a couple of missing knobs.

Thanks
    waterheater Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:31 PM

Are you sure the model number is correct? Also, the user manual won't tell you where to buy parts. You need the repair manual for that. Try http://www.allrepairmanuals.com/jenn-air-range. htm
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Mar 24, 2010, 07:26 PM
    I can't find that model number in my JennAir index (dating back well over 20 years). The best 2 places for parts are the internet and a local service/parts department. In either case, a full and correct model number is required. By the way, a repair manual won't tell you where to buy parts. Repair manuals only instruct how to diagnose failures and test parts. Repair manuals won't be much help if you just need some knobs. If you have any questions about your range after you acquire a valid model number, let me know. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Jenn air dishwasher won't run [ 6 Answers ]

My Jenn Air dishwasher model JDB65 isn't running. The problem began when it ran, but water wouldn't drain out. There's no clog in the drain line. Now it won't start or anything, like it's got no power. The power switch is on and the circuit breaker is not tripped. About a year we paid for a...

Jenn and My 11 Year Old Lab/Chow Mix [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 11 year old Lab/Chow mix in the past year she gradually gained weight, more towards her stomach area and her back paws got a little weak and I thought it was just due to the fact she's getting older. Than for a few days she started to get real sick, breathing weird and her back paws...

Jenn Air Range Hood [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a new Jenn-Air hood (JXT5830) to install over the range in my kitchen. I then connected the wires as per the instructions, but none of the front lights or functions worked. The company is the worst imaginable-- no help at all to installers, so I must rely on my friends here. I connected...

View more questions Search