Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bella_2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 05:59 PM
    What are some simple crafts to do with my 2yr old?
    I am a stay at home mom, I love to do crafts and I would like to now if anyone has some good ideas of crafts to do with my 2yr old son?
    sprtrmpcnsltng Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 06:13 PM

2yrs is still young for purpose driven crafts, in my opinion but my son is only 7months

I would think coloring, creative things that don't have ann expected outcome would be good to build creativity without stunting due to perception of not getting it right.

Finger painting was my favorite thing as a kid. It is messy, creative, and non-dangerous.

I'm a stay at home dad so I know you will do awesome because you know your kid the best.

Hobby lobby and other stores have some great ideas too that might be able to direct you as to the age appropriatness. But again you know your kid the best and what he/she is safe with etc. as far as scissors what not.

It is christmas time so some homemade cards would be a nice thought.
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2009, 06:27 AM

Here are a bunch of crafts, specifically designed for children - Craft Directions

They include directions and recipes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crafts for 3rd graders [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter goes to a Christian school and I am room mom. I need to organize a Harvest party and crafts. The school is VERY strict about not having any Halloween items in the classes. Any suggestions? I am especially having a hard time coming up with a craft.:D

What are your crafts? [ 169 Answers ]

Just curious :D

Getting started in crafts [ 11 Answers ]

I am 69 years old. I do a lot of crafting. I would like to put my things on a web site,But not quite sure how to do it. I get started and then get stuck. I read about a site called weebly.com. Then it said something about affiliate products. What are affiliate products? I'm not the smartest on...

Non simple answers to simple Yes/no questions. [ 18 Answers ]

Not knowing exactly where to put this, I'll try relationships: Alult male son and elderly mother. I'll start by an example: It's bedtime and, the kitchen light is currently on and her pills are usually on the kitchen table. Son asks, "Mom, do you need to come back into the kitchen?" ...

Crafts for candles [ 3 Answers ]

I have a candle business and I am looking for craft ideas to help sell and decorate candles. I have pattern for votive roses but would like to do more. Thank you

View more questions Search