Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmr6500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Fan will not shut off
    Blower fan will not shut off; where is the limit switch located at on a concord furnace?
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Nov 11, 2009, 07:47 PM

I may be the fan thermostat itself or a fan relay or even the room thermostat. And possibly there is a good reason it continues to run longer than you expect. I would hesitate to tell you to adjust a limit switch before checking everything else. If you don't know how to do that troubleshooting first, I would encourage you to call a repairman.

EPM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robert DeNiro's 'The Fan' ending theme! PLEASE HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Terence trent d'arby The artist is Terence Trent D'arby and the title of the song is "Letting Go" but I can't seem to find any downloads. I use Limewire and the song doesn't come up. I've tried other programs as well but I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that play it for mp3 or...

How do I fix my ceiling fan switch? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, new to this site... I bought a Hunter ceiling fan from the depot and installed it and it worked fine until one of the kids snapped the chain off in the switch and it was stuck on low. I went and bought a new 4-wire switch for it and installed it. Now when I plug my switch housing into the fan...

Need remote for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have two Hampton Bay 54" brushed Nickel Sidewinder ceiling fans with lights, Model 312-294. They did not come with a remote, but they have a remote receiver in the fan, and are RF controlled by the wall unit. I know this is true because there are only two wires from the remote to the...

Hunter Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hunter Ceiling Fan in my kids room that is only three months old. One day the fan stopped working and the light now only works via the pull chain. Is there a way to remove the remote receiver permanently and operate completely by the chains? Thanks.

Is my fan motor going out -- horrible burning smell [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Rheem RGLA-07EC-ER furnace and it started producing a horrible burning smell (sort of like burnt rubber) when the fan comes on, so we had to disconnect it. Is my fan going out? Thanks! Matt

View more questions Search