Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TJBrit Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 04:36 PM

I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post links up.. so I apologise if that's the case, feel free to delete this comment..

YouTube - Swingers

That's the link to the café scene.. watch it a few times
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 18, 2009, 11:41 AM

Hang in there TJBrit.

Nov 20, 2009, 04:48 PM

Weekends are the worst! Little bit of drink with the lads and all you think about is her! Doesn't help when friends etc saying.. has she contacted you! I'm like nooo... I'm trying not to think about it! Lol
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 20, 2009, 05:00 PM

Oh man TJ Brit- you sound like me. Same thing on the weekends for me- I drink with my friends and when I get home I'm even more depressed and think about her way too much. Maybe this weekend I'll do better. Just try to have as much fun as possible and try not to think about her- when you do- think of something else.

Nov 20, 2009, 05:14 PM

I don't want to contact her.. she ended it.. wanted space

I'm not going to get back with her whilst she's off galavanting meeting new guys.. I don't want to be her 'easy fall back'

Its just hard not thinking about the good times! I suppose that comes in time! Lol one minute I'm on cloud nine doing great.. the next minute I get two minutes to myself and I'm a shell lol!
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 20, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBrit View Post
    I dont want to contact her.. she ended it.. wanted space

im not going to get back with her whilst shes off galavanting meeting new guys.. i dont want to be her 'easy fall back'

its just hard not thinking about the good times! i suppose that comes in time! lol one minute im on cloud nine doing great.. the next minute i get two mins to myself n im a shell lol!!
    Yes exactly- she ended it- no point contacting her at all! Our ex'es are off with other guys doing god knows what- not thinking about us for even a second. I don't ever want to be someone's fallback either- who in their right mind would want to be 2nd choice?

Oh I know- the good times are so hard to ever forget... I think its OK to always remember the good times as long as emotionally you move on. If you look at things in a positive way- she gave you some great memories and taught you so much so you'll be better prepared for your next relationship.

I don't know if you have but I have lately been trying to release all my anger and bitterness to my ex. This is important so that you could get on with life and eventually a new relationship.:D
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 02:23 PM

If you have read the stickies (all of them) you find that a plan of action is in order, to not only stay busy, but replace old habits (her) with new ones. The more the merrier.

####side note#######

Alcohol is a depressant!

Mar 6, 2010, 04:44 PM

heyyy, back again after god knows how many months! Just thought id let who evers interested how I'm doing lol =) well I'm doing great anyway... moved on, I'm with someone new now, taking it slow but having fun at the same time =D... I dooo the no contact for 5 months, now all of a sudden she messages me on FB, I duno if she's heard I'm with someone new or she's just trying to talk... either way, I'm not interested =D I'm happy.. thank you all for your support when I needed it! Its weird reading back through it! Lol but again.. thanks
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2010, 09:19 AM

Good luck with the new relationship.
    Stay nc with the ex forever!
    Fiine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Oh dear, it is hard but, sadly, I think once they've begun to have doubts and taken some time away it really means they've made their minds up. They struggle with the decision but know what they want, or rather don't want. We, on the other hand, misunderstand what they say in our hope to be with them and work through issues.
    My ex said he wasn't sure, felt confused, depressed and tearful, etc. etc, but missed me and loved me and always would. It turned out he was going out though and at least slept with someone, who knows if it was meaningful. He turned that on its head and blamed me for it - didn't like the guilt maybe. They're messed up so mess us around and it's tough on the receiving end when you love someone and want to help them. Truth is they know their minds, just don't want to be honest about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Why is it so hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't men and women be in just one relationship? Also is it normal to feel upset that your ex. Comes around you with passion marks and you still have feelings for them?:confused: :mad:

View more questions Search