Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DesperateIndian Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Beginner classical guitar
    Hi All,

I stay in UK currently. I was planning lately to buy a guitar. I did a little research on this and found I could get a decent one for around 50 £. I just need a beginner guitar, no hi-fi quality ones. I just started learning guitar. I have an acoustic guitar with me already which I left back in my home. I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with classical guitars and if it is a good idea to actually buy a guitar worth this price or will it not last long enough? :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Hi, DesperateIndian!

Concerning a "classical" guitar, what do you specifically mean, please?

When I think of a classical guitar, I think of one where a person might be playing music in the style of ancient composers from the centuries preceding the twentieth century.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does classical music really help? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant. Does listning to classical music really help my unborn child by making it a tad smarter? If so, can he hear it if its softly played next to me or would headphones on my belly work better?

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Beginner on the Guitar [ 27 Answers ]

Hi there my loyal subjects! Ironclad needs help? I was thinking about taking up the guitar and trying to learn how to play it! But the problem is, I don't know where to begin?? Any advice for the basics of a beginner?

Beginner Acoustic Guitar [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a decent starter guitar? I'm looking to spend $100-150 on something. I've never played, but have had an interest in learning for many years. I've noticed several guitars at Guitar Center in my price range, but can't seem to identify from their...

Need a classical age project [ 1 Answers ]

My history teacher wants me to create a project about the classical age.. It can be related to art, science, law, music engineering or architecture. I have no clue what to do. I was thinking about a model or diorama but not sure what to do.

View more questions Search