Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidigaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Accounting quiz
    On October 1, Courtland Company sold merchandise in the amount of $5,800 to Carter Company, with credit terms of 2/10, n/30. The cost of the items sold is $4,000. Courtland uses the periodic inventory system. Carter pays the invoice on October 8, and takes the appropriate discount. The journal entry that Courtland makes on October 8 is:
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 10:34 PM

Even for homework, we're not here just to give you answers. See our guidelines:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

But for a quiz we theoretically should not be helping at all. A quiz is to test YOUR knowledge of the subject you're supposed to be learning. The time to ask question is before quizzes and tests, to make sure of your understanding of the material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy Quiz [ 1 Answers ]

Sled slides down a frictionless hill 13.3 m high. At the bottom of the hill the sled hits a long patch of rough snow that slows down the sled by exerting an average force of 170 N on sled. The mass of the sled and rider is 80 kg. Your initial spot is at the top of the hill. How fast is the...

Probability quiz for fun [ 15 Answers ]

I'm doing some research on public knowledge of probability. If anybody could spare the time to answer the following questions I'd be very grateful. I need as many people as possible to answer and it would be good if you post your answers before reading other peoples. Don't worry that others will...

New quiz game [ 1 Answers ]

If I think I have invented a new quiz game suitable only for TV I) Who do I contact to find out if it's any good ii) How do I make sure my idea is not used with no reward to me

Hillbilly Sex Quiz [ 2 Answers ]

Hillbilly Sex Quiz Study each question carefully. Then, choose the answer that seems most correct (True or False) and circle the T or F as appropriate. 1. A clitoris is a type of flower. T F 2. Pubic hair is a wild rabbit. T F

Quiz questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Payments received as workers’ compensation benefit are not included in an employee’s gross income and are not subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA taxes. a. T b. F Director Steven Spielberg earned $332 million from June 2005 to June 2006, or about $159,615 per hour*. What did a...

View more questions Search