Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regina901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 06:43 AM
    Kenmore elite he front load washer
    I have a kenmore elite washer- front load- and I have lost my book on codes. My washer gives the code 11- what does that mean.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Clunking Noise in Spin Cycle [ 5 Answers ]

We have had a Kenmore Elite front load washer for a number of years (Model 970-38712-00). Today it started making a clunking noise when it started the high speed spin cycle (similar to putting a pair of runners in the dryer). I took off the back and spun the pulley by hand and heard a clunk...

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Spin Cycle not drying [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer. Even when I select drain/spin and extended spin, the clothes still come out very damp. It's not making a lot of noise and doesn't seem to be out of balance, but the drum isn't spinning very fast. Any ideas?

Kenmore elite front load washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

The electrical wires that are attached to the inlet valve. I tried to pull them off but they did not come easy and I did not want to force them. Help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.