Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    playgirl31984 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 06:29 AM
    Anal sex?
    Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable first time?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 06:32 AM

Just let your mind go and relax
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 06:59 AM
    I wouldn't attempt anal sex until this problem is taken care of:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...st-413866.html

Anal sex is not something that you want to 'rush'.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by playgirl31984 View Post
    so any advice on what makes a enjoyable first time?
    Hello girl:

Sure... In the first place, it hurts and you don't like it. Who would? It's kind of like skiing. When you're a beginner, you're going to fall down, so you shouldn't start on the real steep slopes.

So, in order to get to full on anal intercourse, you/he needs to take baby steps. Hell, maybe you'll find out that you'll NEVER like it. That's a good thing to find out. Or, maybe you'll find out you love it...

So, he should start by inserting just the tip of his finger inside when you're getting ready to orgasm. If you like that, and maybe you won't, he could graduate to bigger and better things over time. But, it's not going to happen overnight, if it's going to happen at all. So, take some time.

excon
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2009, 10:36 AM

Firstly, loads of lube. Secondly, foreplay to become sexually aroused.

Then, I would suggest relaxing your sphincter muscle (this feels a little like pushing outward, if you know what I mean).

I would suggest lying on your stomach and 'helping yourself out' with your hands and then have your fella dip in and out shallowly (sorry for graphics people!) until you become more relaxed.

You can never have too much lube the first time. It will actually feel great if your'e relaxed and aroused.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 11:21 AM

Along with the good advice you have been given,know that any fecal bacteria can be very dangerous if it is transmitted to your vagina.
    Do not contaminate the vagina by going from the anus to the vagina without a thorough cleansing.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2009, 11:43 AM

Yes, artlady is 100% correct, thank you for mentioning that!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 01:55 PM
    You have been given some excellent advice, however, I still think you should work on his premature ejaculation before attempting anal sex.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    You have been given some excellent advice, however, I still think you should work on his premature ejaculation before attempting anal sex.
    I agree... the bum is tighter than the parking stall in front of it. Its only going to make lasting that much harder.

Now with that aside. You don't need numbing jells. If it hurts you aren't relaxed enough. Or use enough lube. Slow and steady. When you learn to control the sphincter, you can fit a hand up there. And when you are relaxed enough, it not only doesn't hurt... it will feel great.

But patience in the beginning is what you must have. One finger, than two fingers, when you get to three fingers up to the knuckles you have learned to relax enough to proced without pain. But don't forget you aren't going to pull the Prius into the garage if the Suburban is already parked there. Time this to 60 -120 minutes after you last have a bowel movement. He won't be spearing a plum that way which will cause discomfort for you as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex. Is something wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long but I can't help it I'm only sixteen and I'm really freaked out. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity to each other. And that was three days after my period. He used a condom with spermacide and barely got in me...

FiancŽ doesn't have sex with me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I guess this is kind of my last resort, I've read loads of things, tried talking about it and now I didn't know what else to do. Im 23 & my fiancé is 30. We've been together nearly 4yrs and have two children. A 2yr old & a 10 month old. When we first met we had sex quite a lot, you know...

I've had unprotected sex every other week with my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

But now I'm on my period its light red blood.. I've been having pains in my legs,my stomach,and I have been very tired,and been waking up all times of the nights eating.also I have been drinking a lot of water. When I smell certain foods I don't throw up I get a ill feeling like I have to throw...

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

My boyfriend avoids having sex with me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now. We had sex all the time at the beginning of our relationship (the first 5 or 6 months) but a couple of months ago he stopped taking the iniciative in bed so after a couple of weeks I decided to take the first step but he just kept avoiding me......

View more questions Search