Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Nov 11, 2009, 03:36 AM
    List of good movies
    I am 32 weeks preggy and absolutely bored sitting at home.

Can anyone please give me a list of Movies i can watch....? Romantic, Family, Drama, Comedy, Animation, etc,, the best you have seen,, (English)

Sooner the better because m going crazy here...

Also, I'd like to know the name of this movie starring Dean Cain,, His preggy wife goes missing. Some blame him saying he has murdered her. That's all I remember,, I donno the ending. Want to watch it...

Thank You..! :)
    caligirlvma Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2009, 05:22 AM

This is the movie with Dean Cain The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story (2004)
    -

Nov 11, 2009, 10:43 PM

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much Caligirlvma..!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 12, 2009, 12:09 PM

A movie that I liked a lot was "V for Vendetta."
    I also just saw the animated movie "Ratatouille" on TV and it was adorable. :)
    -

Nov 13, 2009, 12:38 AM

Thank you XOXOlove,, I loved Ratatouille,, n as for 'V for Vendetta', ma mom will freak if I watch it now. I'm 32 weeks pregnant. She'l say its not the right time. Anyway, thanks,,
    kaalvoetkind Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Ever After, 1998
    Maid in Manhattan, 2002
    The Lion King 1994
    Practical Magic, 1998
    Up, 2009
    Hook, 1991 ( please tell your kid about Peter Pan)
    -

Nov 13, 2009, 10:41 AM

Thank you kaalvoetkind,,

Maid in manhattan is indeed a good movie,, wouldn mind watching it again and again,,

As for peter Pan, I don't know much about it that I can tell my baby. Here its Ramayan and Mahabharath. I am an Indian.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2009, 11:08 AM

Some of my favorites:
    Father of the bride parts 1 and 2 Father of the Bride (1991)

Now and then
    Now and Then (1995)

Juno
    Juno (2007)

Do you have netflix? Or something similar? Whenever I'm sick ?(or even just too tired to go out) I watch netflix all day. I like it because they send me dvd's. And they even have movies and TV series online. It's enough to keep me occupied most of the day. Then I spend the rest of the day here. :)
    -

Nov 14, 2009, 12:00 AM

Thanks you justcurious55,,

Well I'v seen Juno (wow.. ) and also Father of the Bride, both part 1 & 2. liked them both.

Hmmm, netflix ha? Well, so far we don't have it in India. I either download the movies or rent it from the store.
    kaalvoetkind Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2009, 03:41 AM
    I would love to know who Ramayan and Mahabharath are... Peter Pan is a boy whio didn't want to grow up so he flew off to Neverneverland where he llived with a tribe of lost boys and fought pirates etc etc. Watch "Finding Neverland". The idea is to never loose your inner child.

If you have a lot of time on your hands maybe consider watching a TV series. Heroes, brothers + sisters, any medical drama (grey's anatomy, House MD, Hawthorne), the big bang theory...
    -

Nov 18, 2009, 04:27 AM

Hi kaalvoetkind,

Well, Ramayan and Mahabharat are Indian epics.
    Ramayana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Mahabharata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There is no way I can explain in a few words. Therez so much in them.

I do watch TV. I watch The Simpsons, Friends, AFV, Lost (waiting for season 6 to release in US so I can download here), Hope & Faith. But these series fall at the same time as when I go out on a walk. The weather is so hot here, I can't go on a walk early evening. I HAVE to wait until sunset. Also, most days, we have visitors in the evening. So I miss watching them regularly.
    Anyway, I can't keep watching TV all day long. I have nothing else to do.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:18 AM

Have you tried hulu.com yet? It's a free site with a lot of TV shows on it. You don't even have to download anything. There's even a few movies on it
    Hardy23 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 05:52 AM

Here are some mine favorite ones
    2012 Doomsday
    Fast and Furious
    And
    The Fantastic Mr. Fox
    -

Nov 20, 2009, 01:46 AM

Thank you justcurious55,,

Hi Hardy 23,
    2012 released today in India. Since I am not allowed to go out. I am waiting for the DVD. I'l check online if I can download. I was told it is so good, it's a MUST WATCH ON A BIG SCREEN movie. I'm going to miss that.
    The Fantastic Mr.Fox seems to be interesting. I love animation.
    Thank you...

Nov 20, 2009, 06:18 AM

Hello Silver Lining
    It seems as you are very excited to watch 2012 Doomsday. Don't worry if you are not allowed to go out for this movie. You can watch it online. There are too many sites where you can watch this movie in full length. Well I know a source from where you can watch this movie for free online. To watch 2012 Doomsday you can go through this source. I hope you will be happy to get this movie. Don't forget to share your experience about the movie and the site I have suggested. I really like the movie and the site as well. That's why I suggested you this site.
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 10:53 AM

Thank you Hardy23,, I'l surely give you my opinion about the movie as soon as I watch it,,

Nov 26, 2009, 05:38 AM

Hey Silver Lining! What do you think? Will 2012 Doomsday break the record set by Titanic ? I think yes because it is a brilliant movie. People are showing great enthusiasm to watch this movie. This movie has rocked the world.
    -

Nov 26, 2009, 11:03 PM

Hi Hardy23

Since I am in my last month of pregnancy now, I have been forbidden from watching 2012 Doomsday. My aunt watched it and she said its not the right time for me to watch. :(
    I stay with my mom and she keeps an eye on me. Family's being very careful about me just because I lost my 1st born 6 months after birth. So I give up. I HAVE to wait.

I got feedback from a few of my frens. Some say its too good, a "must watch on big screen" movie and some call it bakwaas (nonsense in hindi). So, will it break the Titanic record? No comments...

Nov 30, 2009, 05:04 AM

Hello silver lining
    I have watched another fantastic movie named "2012". This movie is doing a great business for the movie creators. This movie is highly appreciating by the people. This is far ahead than 2012 Doomsday. Now I am realizing that 2012 Doomsday was not so good. In reality 2012 is a marvelous movie. No words are coming to my mind in its praise.
    And best of luck for your child. It will be great a day for you when you will give born to this baby. Don't forget to watch 2012 after delivery. You can watch it from the same source site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to alphabetize a list of movies? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I alphabetize a list of movies?

Good movies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for some real good movies to download.any suggestions?

Good movies [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Prom Night"? It just came out and I am debated whether to go see it. If not, are there any other good movies that you can recommend.

Your favorite movies or list of favorites [ 23 Answers ]

My favorite movies would have to be the godfather trilogy. No matter how many times I see them. You just got to love them. Then I have to go with Harry Potter. Then lonsome dove series Any thoughts people.

View more questions Search