Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 11:23 PM
    If anyone has Stephen kings short story collection "skeleton Crew"
    Hello everyone.
    I am reading my book again. Stephen kings collection of short storys in a book called "Skeleton Crew'
    and i was reading one of the storys called "The man who would not shake hands"
    The problem I'm having right now, is of course, that the part that is most important, is torn out of my book lol. Its an old book. One of the original prints from 1986. So its worn.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to type it out for me? Its not a very long part. It's the part from where the character Greer is telling the story of WHY the man would not shake hands. In Bombay. Then in my book it takes back up with greer talking normal again and NOT about the past.

Its a lot to ask, and I'm sorry, but if anyone is willing to type out the few paragraphs about why the man would not shake hands, that would be awesome. Thank you.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 11, 2009, 01:09 AM
    I found it on the internet:
    The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 09:37 AM

OOH thank you xoxolove! That's awesome
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 11, 2009, 01:04 PM

Yep no problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you buy a Sylvia Plath short story collection? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently read a collection of Sylvia Plaths letters (I think called 'Writing Home,' it was edited by her mother), and in a lot of her letters she refers to short stories she's written/had published in various magazines. However, I can only see her poetry and 'The Bell Jar' for sale in book shops...

What's the process for buying a "Short Sale" or Foreclosed home? [ 2 Answers ]

New to FL and looking for Homes many great deals are offered as bank approved for short sale... the term is new to us... What's the process or risks associated with a Short Sale?

July 4th sequel of "a christmas story" [ 1 Answers ]

My husband remembers seeing a 4th of July special on TV in either the late 80's/ or 90, that had the same cast as "a Christmas story" in it . He has tried to find it again but has no luck. Can anyone help me find it for him ? Thank you.

What bitter lesson does Ravi learn at the end of the story "games at twilight"? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know this so if anyone knows can u please help me!!

What is the theme and the symbol in the short story "The turtle" by george vukelich? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need the answer... so if anyone can help me with these two things that would be great.. thanx!!

View more questions Search