Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    th0329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Confusing Ex girlfriend!
    O.K. so me and this girl got together before this past Summer. She is 19 and I am 21. We had that immediate connection, and fell in love from the get go. She was a wonderful girlfriend, and I truly did fall in love with her very quickly. Our families fell in love with the both of us, her siblings called me their best friend, we never ever argued, it was truly a magical scenario.

Then one day about two weeks ago, she tells me that she is staying an extra night at her school, before she comes to spend the night with me. Well I do over react, and it was due to the ffact that I missed her so terribly much. She breaks up with me, and says that I rely on her too much.

We spend a week apart, hardly any talking or anything, and we meet up for her birthday at home this past weekend. Well naturally we begin to talk about things, and she says that she wants to get back together with me, but it wouldn't be fair, because she would be spiteful because I broke her heart. She comes back to see me the Sunday before we both go back to school and she kisses me, tells me she loves me so much, and that we will get back together soon enough. So I start to head back to my school, and I get a call from her. We talked for 3 hours, laughed and everything, great conversation. And she says she wants to stay in touch everyday, so we can try and keep this going

Well these past two days, she has not called or texted or anything. I even tried to chat with her on Facebook, and no reply. So I need to know if I should stick around or just move on. Cause when we are together, she is the perfect girl for me. I am just getting mixed signals...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 07:16 PM

Don't contact her anymore. You've already made multiple attempts. So now the ball is on her side of the court.

Go do your own thing. Let her make the next move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend is confusing me? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I'll just start this from the beginning. I have been dating a girl for a little over two years until just a few months ago. She said that she just wanted to take a break for a while and not be tied down by anything. She isn't sleeping around and hasn't even had sex with anyone else. She...

Ex girlfriend confusing me [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 5 months ago. Ever since our break up she's being contacting me. The longest we've being without contacting each other is 10 days back in April. Around May she wanted to work things out slowly,she told me she loved me and that she missed me like crazy. She even...

Confusing girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

What do you do if like your girlfiend tells you that she cheated on you atlest 3 times and that she had sex with him behind your back but now she tells you that she loves you but that she might be pregnant because of her ex boyfriend and now she wants to have a closer relationship wit you what do...

My girlfriend is confusing [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone... heres my situation... I got a girlfriend last Wednesday... on valentines day... We are both shy... but we have kissed and cuddled and all that, But just today... she kind of blows me off... like she's fine when were alone... at her house and stuff,, but once she's around...

View more questions Search