Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Manufacturing overhead
    Renteria Company applies manufacuring overhead to jobs on the basis of machine hours used. Overhead costs are expected to total $305,000 for the year, and machine usage is estimated at 125,000 hours. For the year, $322,000 of overhead costs are incurred and 130,000 hours are used. (a) Compute the manufacturing overhead rate for the year. (b) What is the amount of under- or- overapplied overhead at December 31?

Thanks!
    haider78605 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 07:29 PM

Try to do it then I may guide you or check your answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manufacturing Overhead [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to calculate manufacturing overhead applied to production. The company has determined that each drive requires one casing and one circuit with costs of $10 and $25, respectively. In addition it requires 0.6 hours of labor to manufacture a single flash drive. The current lavor...

Manufacturing Overhead [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate Manufacturing Overhead. And now predetermine overhead. Just manufacturing overhead.

Manufacturing overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Company's manufacturing overhead is 20% of it's total conversion cost. If direct labor is $45,000 and direct materials are $53,000, the manufacturing overhead is? How do I figure this?

View more questions Search