Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetona Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2004, 03:36 AM
    Brownian Motion
    In simple terms, what is the cause of brownian motion?? THANK YOU... THANK YOU!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 6, 2004, 07:17 AM
    Re: Brownian Motion
    Hey! Ya asked for "simple"? Boy! Have I got "simple".
    To see a illustration of Brownian Motion click on:

http://www.math.rutgers.edu/~sontag/...an-applet.html
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2004, 03:59 PM
    Although that is a nice link, it does not explain that the cause of the Brownian Motion is the thermal agitation of the liquid's molecules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Projectile motion problem [ 5 Answers ]

A place kicker must kick a football from a point 36.0 m from the goal, and the ball must clear the crossbar, which is 3.05 m high. When kicked, the ball leaves the ground with a speed of 20.0m/s at an angle of 53 to the horizontal. a) By how much does the ball clear or fall short of clearing the...

Motion to Continue [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are tyring to reconcile. I have already filed a motion to continue with the court. Is there any way to get a motion for leave from court or a motion to stay to see if we can work things out without having to refile for divorce if they don't workout? Thank you for your help. ...

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

Replace 3 way switch with motion 3 way [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have a 3 way switch setup today that works and I now want to replace one of the switches with a motion sensor. I purchased the Levition PR180 to do the job. (at least it says is can). The setup I have current is 1st box - power comes in Light fixture is attached ...

View more questions Search