Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skratcha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Diamond buying?
    Hey. Sorry if this is covered somewhere else, I searched and was having trouble finding anything. I was just looking for some tips on how to make sure I get a good diamond, outside of knowing the 4 C's (which I've read loads about online). The process is tough to put it lightly, so any help would be awesome.
    skratcha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 03:51 PM

Anyone?
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Apart from the 4Cs of the diamond, check out if the diamond is certified. GIA certified diamonds are usually the trusted ones.

Secondly, the company from where you are buying the diamond should be preferably BBB Accredited.

Also check out the return policy of the company, if in any case you are not satisfied with the diamond you have purchased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Is it a diamond? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm wondering about another piece of jewelry it's a garage sale find about a half inch across set in a mirrored silver setting and cut like an emerald or a prism. How long has cubic zirconia been around? This is from the 30's or 1940's. I was able to make a big scratch on a pane of glass with it...

View more questions Search