Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ItalyA22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Belly Button Piercing Age
    How old do you have to be to get you belly button pierced in North Carolina? :D
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:55 AM

N.C. Gen. Stat. §14-400 Prohibits anyone from piercing any part of a minor under age 18 other than the ears without the prior consent of the custodial parent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly button piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

K well I got my belly button pierced like almost a month ago and well it still really hurts when I run, and there like dead skin around the piercing. And also there this yellow liquide that comes out. I wanted to no if its normal or if I'm getting it infected. If anyone could help me out Thanks

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Belly Button Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I just got my belly button done like a week ago. I clean it and turn in alot. Maybe to much like 6 times a day.. Is that too much? I got it pierced a 16 gauge ring in it. Will I be able to put a 14 gauge in it when it's healed? I have had my belly button pierced before but it got infected.....

WHAT DO I DO! Belly button piercing gone bad? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I got my bellybutton pierced a few days ago ( like a week ago) I have been using this spray stuff that the piercer gave me, my belly button is red though. But keep in mind that I clean my belly button 6 times a day :), is that too much though? Like, should I start using that soap stuff......

View more questions Search