Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonman555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 10:20 PM
    Cant identify part
    I pulled this off the end of my positive battery cable I can't seem to find what its called or something that resembles it. I know that at least one of the wires that go into it control my automatic seat belts. The brown piece is what the wires plug into then the brown piece connects to the black piece with the fuses in it.
    Attached Images

kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 04:16 PM

It's called a fusible link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to identify this part [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have this shower, the porcelaine handle is broken and I cannot identify the make to find the part. Here is the picture, the handle in the red circle is broken Thank you for your help. Gege http://www.usa-swiss.com/shower-handle.jpg

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search