Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TK-RIOT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Need a Murray Automatic Drive 17 HP 42" Belt Diagram
    I need help bad! I have a 2002 Murray Riding Lawnmower 17 HP 42". I broke a belt and do not know how to put the new one back on. I need a belt diagram for the two belts at the top of the mower, not the deck with the one long belt. The model # 425303x92
    I tried to put it back on and no luck. Any help will be much appreciated
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 16, 2006, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TK-RIOT
    I need help bad! I have a 2002 Murray Riding Lawnmower 17 HP 42". I broke a belt and do not know how to put the new one back on. I need a belt diagram for the two belts at the top of the mower, not the deck with the one long belt. The model # 425303x92
    Here is all I could find, Murray went bankrupt in 2004:
    MURRAY-MODEL-425303X92B-LAWN-TRACTOR-(2003)-PARTS-LIST[1].pdf
    jmadory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Where can I find a fuse location on a pony Troy Bilt riding mower
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 04:55 PM
    If I remember correctly... (havn't looked at the newer ones) mtd puts it around the battery...
    TK-RIOT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBondMan
    Here is all i could find, Murray went bankrupt in 2004:
    MURRAY-MODEL-425303X92B-LAWN-TRACTOR-(2003)-PARTS-LIST[1].pdf

Thank you so much. Your help is much appreciated.
    Sarahnan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 03:50 PM
    [QUOTE=TK-RIOT]I need help bad! I have a 2002 Murray Riding Lawnmower 17 HP 42". I broke a belt and do not know how to put the new one back on. I need a belt diagram for the two belts at the top of the mower, not the deck with the one long belt. The model # 425303x92
    I tried to put it back on and no luck. Any help will be much appreciated. The belt is 46" long.
    efield Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 09:46 AM
    800-985-0178. Murray National Parts Co.
    TODDFPD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:47 PM
    THANKS
    Borman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 02:59 PM
    I have 1999 sears 17.5 42' with automatic drive The control on the right finder'''''' I have a 1999 murray with the same transmission It's on the peddleon the right side. Will the sears fit in the murray Thank Have a nice day ;;;;;;402 651 7077

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt lower drive belt instalation [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get the lower drive belt around the belt keeps to get it on the crankshaft pulley?

Lowe's (MTD) 16/42 Drive Belt [ 3 Answers ]

My father gave me Lowe's 1642 riding mower but the drive belt keeps coming off. I have put a new idler pulley on and it still does this. I took the middle cover off and watched the clutch pulley when I was mowing and the belt seems to get too much slack in it and thrown off. Are there any belt...

Polan/weedeater lawnmower drive belt [ 10 Answers ]

Can someone help me figure out how to replace the belt on my poulan/weedeater mower?

Murray 14 hp 42" cut Blade Drive Belt Loose [ 3 Answers ]

What are ways of tightening the blade drive belt on a Murray Model 42813A Riding lawn mower with a 42" wide cut? Just installed new one & blades will turn while mower is stationary, but will stop while trying to run over any grass?

How do I put a new drive belt on MTD. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the drive belt on my MTD riding mower. I can't remove the pulley attached to the engine to get the belt on. I removed the bolt at the bottom of pulley but the pulley still does not come off. This is a 16 hp. Riding mower with 2 spark plugs, model #1360675H302, serial #...

View more questions Search