Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennet98362 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Dryer button coneccted to washer button
    ~ someone gave me a stackable kenmore washer/dryer #134234500 0405 are the numbers on it. The dryer will not come on unless the washer is running & ~ don't know why? I can't afford repairs so I am trying to get it going myself. Any advice would be great?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 09:24 PM

Are the washer and dryer somehow connected? If not, then there may be a problem in the power connection to the two devices. If they are connected somehow (one plugs into another), then you'll have to trace the power through the washer to the dryer. Do you understand electricity enough to trouble-shoot this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reset button for Whirlpool dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Whirlpool Dryer, selecting normal time to dry the start button does not start the dryer.. . Is there a reset or internal fuse on this?

Press sleep button and switch on/off button to be able to see login screen [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine has got problem with his new desktop (XP SP2) , when he starts the PC it boots normally till it reaches where it shows windows XP logo then the screen gets blank (i.e he can not see the login name for users). What he used to do: is press the sleep button on the keyboard, then...

Reset Button on Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased my dryer a little over a year ago. I problems with my electric one morning and come to find out there of a limb on a tree in the neighbor's back yard rubbing against the electirc cable running to my house. Everything else in my house is in good working order, but my dryer has not...

View more questions Search