Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petecat1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Discontinued furniture colors from current in-store lines
    I have no idea what topic to ask this question from. If this isn't the right one, please email me with help on where to go. Where can I find a discontinued color on an item bought from Rooms to Go. I am looking for the Cindy Crawford Metropolis leather armless loveseat in what they called "pale green."
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2009, 01:46 AM
    Hi, petecat1!

Since your question really has to do with a piece of furniture, I've moved it out of Collectibles to our Furniture forum topic area, where it will be more likely to receive the attention that it deserves.

Concerning your question - Are you looking to replace a piece of furniture; match other furniture; purchase something that you've seen elsewhere or have a piece of furniture repaired in some way, please?

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2009, 09:18 PM
    I'm wanting to match a chaise I already have. The chaise is one piece of a three piece sectional. I'm wanting the armless loveseat so I can butt the two matching pieces together. Thanks for your reply.

Nov 11, 2009, 09:22 PM
    I already have the chaise matching my description, and it is 1 piece of a 3 piece sectional. I want the armless loveseat so I can butt these two pieces together (sort of form an L shape).

Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, petecat1!

Since your question really has to do with a piece of furniture, I've moved it out of Collectibles to our Furniture forum topic area, where it will be more likely to receive the attention that it deserves.

Concerning your question - Are you looking to replace a piece of furniture; match other furniture; purchase something that you've seen elsewhere or have a piece of furniture repaired in some way, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discontinued furniture [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I buy furniture pieces from discontinued lines? I have 4 chairs to a dining set and would like 2 more. I do not know the name of this line but it is from the company Universal Furniture.

Discontinued furniture item [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a nightstand made by Huntington Furniture Industries, woodlake series 5005?

Mixing colors of leather furniture.(with pictures) [ 2 Answers ]

We have a saddle colored leather sofa that is 6.5 years old now with 2 matching ottomans. This is in a family room/gameroom of our house. There are no tables as a lot of TV watching/game playing etc. happens in the center of the floor - usually on bean bags. I would like to add a rocker/recliner...

View more questions Search