Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laurenmichele8 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Nov 22, 2009, 05:20 PM

I sure hope so!! The more I'm thinking of it the more I want it.. a little miracle would be great!

Yea, I have regular ultrasounds for the cysts anyway , my next is 17th Dec! So ill just say to the doc about what's been happening and to have a wee nosey for anything out of the ordinary!

Still haven't heard anything though, hopefully get told soon!.
    Will defo keep you posted... uve been a big help :)
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Nov 23, 2009, 04:48 AM

I hope things go the way you want. :)

Nov 24, 2009, 12:59 PM

Well... I got my results today... and I expecting a little miracle!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Hoping all is well at next ultrasound (keeping it at 17th dec... ) because I'm still spotting :s will keep us posted :)
    5649994212 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 01:08 PM

I've just read through all of these posts and I am so happy that you are expecting, it really sounds like your having a little miracle, I hope all goes well with the ultrasound! Xx
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2009, 02:08 PM

Congrats so happy for u
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 24, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenmichele8 View Post
    well....i got my results today....and i expecting a little miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

hoping all is well at next ultrasound (keeping it at 17th dec... ) because im still spotting :s will keep us posted :)
    Ha, I had a feeling!!

Congratulations on your little miracle!!

Xox

Nov 24, 2009, 05:34 PM

Thanks to you all :)
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 24, 2009, 06:06 PM

Oh that is sooo exciting for you!! Congrats and well wishes! Keep up posted on your little miracle! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a chance at getting custody of my 12 year old sister? [ 4 Answers ]

Im 24 years old with a 12 year old sister who is very unhappy living with my ex-step mother. She seems depressed and is doing very poorly in school the last several years. My sister has written me emails expressing her desire to live with me because she feels she would be in a loving, healthy,...

Married for less then 1 year, husband told other female should have never went throug [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I got married almost 7 months ago. Throughout our whole engagement (almost 2 years) there were ups and downs but we worked through them all. Just before we got married I found out he had asked another women to go "parking" with him. After bring this to his attention that I knew, he...

4 Year relationship falling apart for many reasons. Need suggestion [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and I am confused what to do now. I had a girlfriend of four years. We were extremely close and loved each other like hell and could not live without each other. We wanted to get married and get old with each other but we were confused throughout as our lives were heading...

Not even a year is it already falling apart [ 5 Answers ]

Im 23 and my husband is 20.We got married almost a year ago. Everything was OK until recently. He doesn't want to be married anymore. He thinks that he doesn't know who he is and by marring me was not the best thing to do since I come with a lot of baggage( a child from a previous relationship with...

I'm in a 5-year relationship but falling for my old friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'm a newcomer and I would like to share this story with you! I'm 22 years old and I've been in a relationship for nearly 5 years. My boyfriend and I are really happy together and planning to get married next year. These last 2 years, I met an old friend with whom I always had some...

View more questions Search