Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2009, 03:29 PM
    FREE Homade Herbal Inn Cream?
    Has anyone been using it? The one in jars? Is it safe? Does it worked? Has anyone tested it for mercury or other harmful ingredients?
    I used microbenzone from their other website for a year and half, it lightened, made my bright with pinkiish tone, but it has not been permanent lightening and they don't seem to sell micro or mono anymore.
    And my light color is coming back gradually as I had taken a long break from any creams.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 9, 2009, 03:38 PM

Which herbalinn product are you talking about? I have tried both, but not sure which one you are referring to. As far as I know, the one that was in the jar is no longer available and hasn't been for several years now.

Nov 9, 2009, 03:43 PM

Hello Maharani, how is your skin doing? The one from their website, in a jar, I saw the photo on another post below then when I checked their website I saw it is FREE now

Idon't want to post the link it already looks like I'm advertising lol

I've used the one from there in the bottle frankly it looked the same as the bottles from depig.com just runnier it worked a little but I thought they closed
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 9, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Interesting... they've changed the formulation and also the look... but why is it free?? Maybe they're closing down too and just want to get rid of what they already have... :confused:

Nov 9, 2009, 04:47 PM

Come to think of it, even their international Priority shipping charge is low.

So yes looks like they're trying to unload it. Hope its not a contaminated batch or anything!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 07:46 PM
    That sounds kind of scary, free Homade Herbal Inn Cream. Any free lightener would be scary to me. Honestly, I would be afraid to try it and be skeptical. Nothing seems to be for free without some kind of cost.

Nov 9, 2009, 08:45 PM

I know. It used to be $200 each when I bought it. But I think that was Radience 20% strength whatyamacallit.
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2009, 10:48 AM

Do you know what is going on with herbalinn and depig.com? Depig is gone. Where I don't know.

Nov 10, 2009, 11:38 AM

Hi barry no, since end of September I wasn't able to log in suddenly, then when I requested password it said account doesn't exist so then I could tell my account was deleted.

It's been over a whole month since that so I'm surpised to see the product looks improved. Registerd a new account end of October but it kept saying pending approval. Then the site vanished! I always thought depig & herbalinn where the same company or owner. Have they started under a different company or website under our noses? Honestly I miss their 20% product I notice now their new product is only 2%, and has new ingredients. Nothing has ever worked for me except microbenzone 20% and their 20% benzyl mystery ingredient I don't know what to try other than the pills I always take, now that my supply is out and it wasn't that permanent, my color is retuning gradually :(
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Hmmmm... theres something weirder going on than usual with Herbal Inn. I just read all of there ingredients carefully 3 times and they had removed the Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ingredient (sepiwhite). This was clearly posted up there a couple of months ago because I had printed all of their ingredients list and the Undecylenoyl phenylalanine was listed at about 2% strength. So, if it happens to reappear again, then it was done deliberately. I wonder how many of their other ingredients they "deleted" from the list?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2009, 09:54 PM

Their ingredients list, and the container, and the website all look totally different from before. It looks more like depig's site.

A couple months ago I saw some ingredient at 20%. And the price was crazy high!

Is that why it is so ridiculously cheap now?
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:29 PM
    What ingredient did you see at 20%?

Nov 10, 2009, 11:05 PM

Benzyarbutin, which doesn't seem to even exist :confused:
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Lol.. because it doesn't exist. I remember contacting several cosmetic manufacturing and chemist companies and asked for more information about benzyl arbutin and can they define it for me. They all said the same thing that it does not exist and that they have never heard of such a thing.

Nov 10, 2009, 11:18 PM

Yikes! Why do they claim they contain something that does not even exist? They must be nuts!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 11, 2009, 06:47 AM

Probably because they were trying to BLIND us with science and make out that their product was highly innovative, and therefore highly effective. Hence duping us into purchasing it, when in fact it was useless rubbish.

Nov 11, 2009, 01:24 PM

I see!

They're as ridiculous almost as most "whitening pills" out there!

Scientific placebo effect! Heheh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herbal Inn Fairness Cream [ 44 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product. I ordered and have been using for 3 days. There cream isn't a cream it is actually a lotion. I know creams tend to work better than lotions. I don't know why they have say its cream. But has anyone used it? And if so what are your results?

Herbal inn fairness cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a new user. I was just wondering if any of you have had an experience with Herbal Inn's Fairness Cream? I've heard mixed reviews about it and wanted to know whether it's just a scam or if it's safe to use. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they still haven't replied, so now...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search