Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Nov 9, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Dark eyelids (oh no!)
    I don't know why but my eye lids are darker than the rest of my face and it looks like I'm sickly. Maybe it's back from when I used to live in gallons of black eyeliner but I don't really know what the cause is but I know my confidence is low and I don't want to have to pile on foundation every hour of the day to try and look healthy and normal. Is their a lightening cream you think could help this? I also have random dark splotches but those could be burns from curling irons and such which I obv can't do anything about =[
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2009, 03:45 PM

I can't recommend anything specific since I'm not using any creams right now myself just pills and vit b masks.
    But in the past, creams with alpha-arbutin, niacinamide, Vitamin k and licorice extract worked the best.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Itsamor do you use a makeup remover at night and a cleansing face soap? Also, check into your diet and how much water you drink daily, it can also possibly be internal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dry skin on eyelids [ 4 Answers ]

For the past year or so, I have had very dry anf flaky skin on my upper eyelids. So I began moisturising with cetaphil - which worked for a while, then it got worse so I started using paw paw ointment and that worked for a while, however, it came back. So then I started using sorbeline for...

Third eyelids showing [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Olly has been showing his third eyelids over the past week, this seems to be the only symptonat the moment. Although he does seem too be slightly depressed. I tried to take him to the vets today but it was impossible to get him into a catbox, he is a very large cat. I am borrowing a...

My cat swollen upper eyelids [ 3 Answers ]

Slightly swollen since we moved to the mountains, and she likes to sleep under covers. She is born and lived for 14 years at sea level, now she is at 1500 meters ( 700feet) in altitude. She also is on medication for hyperthyroidism since 4 months. What could this swelling well be?

Why do I have white dots on top of my eyelids [ 1 Answers ]

I have two white dots one on each side of my eyes on top of my eyelids what is wrong with me

View more questions Search