Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mavleen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Triceps and Biceps
    Hi! Guyz...
    Help me out on these topics...
    Working out tri's and bi's on the same day helps gaining size ?
    Is there a possibility that it might have an adverse effect by hampering muscle growth ?

Thanks... :confused:
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 01:14 AM

I have been training for 8 years biceps and triceps in the same day. As I red your looking for gaining size. I recommend you to add a weight gainer to your training. I got grate results combining differents weights with Z bar

Example: A pyramid for Biceps

serie 1 with 60 pounds 8 repetitions

serie 2 with 50 pounds 10 repetitions

serie 3 with 40 pounds 12 repetitions

Then I go to to de Predicator and make 4 series with all the weight I can

Then I do 21 repetitions with Z bar to get some pump!!

For Triceps I use also the Z bar to make french press and I combine it with rope pulls.

Then I like to make California press!!

And finish my work with some push ups for triceps

Hope this help you a little, but for better results ask your coach for an specifc dieat and routine depending your weigh, high, muscular mass and your goal ( in this case increasing your muscle)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More quick way to gain good biceps/triceps? [ 8 Answers ]

Around 2 months ago I bought a new bench for weights, on top of that I bought the two bars a curl, and a straight and a load of weights. From this I have been working out twice a week concentrating mainly around the arms occasionally the stomach. Over a few months I have seen diffrence but very...

How to train biceps and triceps with out lifting weights? [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to work my arms and I don't have weights at home. Is there any good way to work out with out them? Ive been doing pushups every night from 20-30 but it doesn't seem to be getting better..

Training biceps and triceps on same day [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I do gym from 1 yr, but there is no improvement in arms. One of my friend said that training biceps and triceps at same time will increase the arms size.is it true??

How to get bigger triceps & biceps with easy workout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Kindly let me know the more details about the below question?? 1. How to increase a muscles in our body with a single workout 2. how to increase our body waiting 3. how to increase the size of our triceps & shapes.

My biceps are strange [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing weights for a while now and my Biceps are beginning to increase into the shape of a circle instead of being even and larger. I can't describe exactly how they look but it is like a bubble. And I think there is a reason for this and if there's a way to prevent it.

View more questions Search