Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jorgem9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Commercial cleaning industry
    What is the current going rate in the commercial cleaning industry for quoting square footage for striping,waxing and just cleaning a regular office?? Thank you.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 10:27 PM

I would imagine that like any other service it would vary from one area to another. Why do you ask? If you're looking for the best deal to have your office cleaned, I would call around to a few different places in your area and compare quotes.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Hi, jorgem9!

Will you be the one doing the work or will someone else be doing it, please?

Thanks!
    jorgem9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 12:58 PM
    No I have people that will be doing the work, This is the first time doing a quote I just pick up three accounts and I really don't know how much to charge but I will try to call different places to compare the quote but if you have a better idea I would appreciate if you can help me. Thank you.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 12:19 AM

As Justcurious said, pricing is all over the board from area to area in this country.

On average in the Chicago area, with at least 2,000 sq ft with 3 coats to strip and 3-4 coats to apply it is usually $0.18 to $0.26 per sq ft. That is based on no sealer on the floor, that is much harder to remove.

Based upon a two man crew.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on commercial cleaning in PA using sq ft [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Pumpkin and I would like to know how much do I bid per sq ft for a commercial property that is 30,000 sq ft. services would be 7 days per week.

Is the cleaning Industry Recession Proof [ 2 Answers ]

Now I have read similar articles about cleaning companies and the recession. I read that maid services have seen a decline in the past months, but at the same time Janitorial services expect to see a increase in the growth sector of 5-10%. My question to you cleaning business owners out there,...

Commercial Cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

What is the average price per square foot for commercial cleaning estimates

Commercial Cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to price a commercial cleaning . How do I price ?

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

Once I get them on the phone what should I say?

View more questions Search