Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittylover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 03:26 PM
    I need quik help
    I need to know if my cats eye is swollen or not. His eye has been swelling up quik and he has been rubbing it and now that I look at it, it looks pretty bad. I NEED HELP!! :(
    tre_cani Posts: 117, Reputation: 22

Nov 7, 2006, 03:59 PM
    It isn't something anyone here could help you with based on the information you provided. We cannot see the animal, so will find it difficult to answer.

Please see a veterinarian or try to provide more details in your query.
    kittylover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 04:27 PM
    More info on I need help quik
    I'm sorry I didn't put more info on that. Well his eys is like ummmmmmmm it is really red and it has got something over it like part of his eye I don't know how to get rid of it and I am really scared and also what if I cannot see a vetrinarian quik are there any home remedees that I can try that will not take a risk of hurting him I think his eye is getting worse and what could have possibly got in his eye that would cause it to look like this please helpme :( :( :( :( :( :(
    tre_cani Posts: 117, Reputation: 22

Nov 7, 2006, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kittylover
    im sorry i didnt put more info on that. well his eys is like ummmmmmmm it is really red and it has got something over it like part of his eye i dont know how to get rid of it and i am really scared and also what if i cannot see a vetrinarian quik are there any home remedees that i can try that will not take a risk of hurting him i think his eye is getting worse and what could have possibly got in his eye that would cause it to look like this please helpme :( :( :( :( :( :(
    There are NO HOME REMEDIES for what you are describing.
    Eye problems can become serious and if left untreated, can become more than even your vet can treat.
    I urge you to seek veterinary advice!!
    How long have you noticed the problem?
    Why is it difficult for you to seek treatment?

doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Nov 7, 2006, 09:16 PM
    EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY eye issue is an emergency. Your cat may be VERY likely to lose the eye without immediate vet care!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quik 1 minute test please [ 5 Answers ]

Fixed Major outage

View more questions Search