Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Sore vagina
    The inside of my vagina feels sore, its not super uncomfortable but just enough for me to notice. I've never had sex and haven't been fingered for a few months. My period just ended yesterday and I used tampons but never felt any discomfort. What could this be from?
    kjoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 07:48 PM

This is still kjoy, I forgot to add something, I know this isn't a yeast infection because I've had one before and it felt different than this. With yeast infections I was ichy and had a discharge, I don't have any of those symptoms now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constantly sore vagina [ 36 Answers ]

Hi. I am nearly 21 years old and for over two years now, I have been sore and had burning when I wee, all before I even started in the relationship I am in. It was in a way copeable but gradually it has got worse and now I am very very seriously depressed and it's ruining my life. I have missed out...

Sore vagina [ 2 Answers ]

The past three days I have been having a sore vagina. I have been sexually active and at the same time I have my period. It has gotten so sore that I cannot put a tampon inside because it hurts when I try to insert it. I took a cool bath to see if it would go away but it has not; and now when I...

Urethra, Vagina lips sore after oral sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I had oral sex. He was biting and sucking in and around the urethra and vagina lips. Both are now extremely swollen. Is it normal?

Sore and swollen vagina [ 23 Answers ]

I'm 17, a few days ago it started itching and being sore down there.. ive tried not to itch and its kind of working. Its just manly sore and annying now... I had a look with a mirror and it looks swollen and more red then I think it should look. And I'm creaming. but it doesn't smell... :( I'm...

Why is my vagina swollen, sore and dry? [ 3 Answers ]

Just to let everyone know, I have had tonsillitis for the past 3 days and it is slowly going away. I have a headache now and a bit of a dry throat and that's all. But a few days ago I've noticed that my vagina doesn't look like itself. It is rather swollen and my inner labia are a bit stretched...

View more questions Search