Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swampgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 06:30 PM
    I, too, have a large self portrait drawn with colored, bold charcoals that he drew and signed at a club where he appeared in Florida. My Mother was in attendance in the 60's and had the portrait framed and kept the newspaper article of him clipped out and posted on the back of the picture frame. It also says Howdy and is signed Kelly. It would be interesting to take to a gallery to identify it's worth. She hung it on her living room wall for over 40 years.
    ssandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 03:56 PM
    druusilla, wondering if you ever found an answer or contact regarding this? I may also have two chalk drawings that were done by Emmett Kelly back in the 60's in lake Tahoe at Harrah's. Wondering if I even found them what they might be worth. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NEED: Herbal 100% Charcoal for FARTING; I.e. Gas (flatuance) [ 2 Answers ]

I NEED an herb -- not the chemical charcoal for fires], but an HERB: 100% Charcoal for FARTING; i.e. gas (flatuance) A few years ago, I was using an herb that was 100% "charcoal"; IT WORKED ! However, I can no longer find this herb in its purest form from any health food store in my area -- it's...

Charcoal Canister [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was told from the Lexus dealership I need a charcoal canister and that the car probably would not pass inspection if I did not replace it. . HAs something to do with the emissions? Anyway was wondering if there was any thing I could do to keep the emissions within the required standards ....

Charcoal cooking [ 3 Answers ]

What is a good distance between the coals and the cooking surface in a charcoal grill?

Charcoal and BBQ [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here BBQ? I want to get one of those cheap BBQ supported on a tripod. But first, I got some questions: 1. Do I just pour the bag of charcoal and toss in a match? Or do I have to add something else too? 2. Do I use the charcoal until everything burns to powder? Or do I have to...

View more questions Search