Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7777penny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Book by discription
    It is a historical romance. A father has met a man that he really likes they travel to his home where he finds his only child his daughter is dying. He needs and heir and really like this man so he talks him into a marriage to his daughter on her deathbed. After the deathbed wedding the man leaves thinking the girl dead. But she lives. The husband thinks he is free so he is planning on a marriage to another women. The girls father finds out about it and sends his daughter to stop the wedding and let the man know she is alive. It takes place in england. Thanks for any help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 04:31 PM

Merely Married by Patricia Coughlin
    7777penny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thanks for the answer but that's not the book I'm looking for. I think it may be set in Regency time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hoping to find name of movie with following discription [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, this has been driving me crazy! There was a preview for a horror/suspense movie that came out a few years ago that I keep thinking about and I was hoping someone would know the name of it. It involves a teenage boy who leaves a house party one summer night and is walking down a road...

Information & discription GREATLY needed! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I am about 24 weeks pregnant with my first bundle of joy. My pregnancy has been very easy, some people have told me about their worst pregnancy experiences and I feel completely blessed to have had it this easy! I have everything ready for when the baby gets home. I was wondering...

Need a movie title~ vague discription [ 2 Answers ]

ok, so ... its about a man, who (i dont know why) kidnapes this lady with a candybar. then starts to drive to mexico. the entire movie they are in the car driving... they fall in love... and she helps him escape from her father and they live in mexico ... happily ever after... ...ive tryed to...

Job discription & job specification [ 2 Answers ]

Differentciate between job discription & job specification

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

View more questions Search