Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sirkristifer123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Moving from the US
    My name is Sir Kristifer and I would like to know what procedures I would have to take to move from the US to Amsterdam. What are the necessary
    Requirements?

Check out some similar questions!

Moving on [ 3 Answers ]

After 30 years of marriage my wife had an 2 yr affair. I know I wasn't the best husband but I need to move on and I can't. I still love her. All I can think about is being with her or beating the hell out of her lover. My daily emotions are all over the place, love, hate, depression, foolisness and...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

Moving out [ 1 Answers ]

When can a spouse in Illinois move out after the couple agree to get a divorce? Papers have yet to be filed

I like him but he is moving [ 4 Answers ]

There is this guy I like but he is moving I need help fast I am 13 and is 14 and I live in Texas and he is moving to Mississippi

Moving [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in a friends house (watching over it since NOV 2005) after she moved permatnately back to FL. I have been paying the bills (phone,electric,water) since she left. I had been talking to her about buying the house right after she left and she told me that she would let me know....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.