Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samjack45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Failure in logging on to Facebook
    I have recently had trouble logging onto Facebook. I put in user name and password and Internet Explorer says page not avaiable. I used Facebook all the time now its not avaiable what happened?
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Nov 7, 2009, 12:55 PM

Facebook has been having a lot of issues. Somedays its just so jacked up I don't even bother with it until the next day. Have you tried other browsers? Firefox is my favorite and tends to be much faster than explorer..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logging in to Ask Me [ 2 Answers ]

I'm one of those people who continually forgets my password. Ask Me Help Desk gave me another (numbers) that I used, but also told me I could change my password. This is where it gets confusing because there doesn't seem to be any way to do it and the instructions are not really clear at all....

Logging on to the web [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, when ever I try to log on to the web the screen just seems to freeze and nothing happens. I then have to press Ctrl Alt Delete to bring up the task manager, click on end now sometimes two or three times before I can stop the process running. Once that is shut down I can the click on the...

Logging on [ 12 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer a window appears for me to log on. I don't need any longer to put in a password - it just tells me to push ctrl=alt=delete and after that the window disappears and then comes back again and by clicking on it a second time I am logged on. But why do I have to go...

Help logging on to windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to log on to the windows xp. The windows logs on and stops at the screen where the correct user has to be chosen. When I choose owner (which is me, and that's the only use comes up anyway), it starts to log on and then loff off imediatley and go back to the same screen. I...

View more questions Search