Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pejmoore1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Discontinuted Aspen Home Furniture
    I am looking for a piece of Aspen home furniture that has been discontinuted. It is the TV console from there Attic collection that was made in 2004. I am in need of the 60" piece for the TV to set on.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Nov 7, 2009, 10:23 AM

Have you tried eBay or craigslist?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2009, 01:48 AM
    Hi, pejmoore1!

Yes, you might be able to find what you're looking for by advertising for it on the Internet. There are many, many sites where you can do that without it costing you anything.

If you'd like to know how to do that, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    CassieAnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 10:24 AM
    I am also looking for a 2004 TV console for an Aspen Furniture wall unit it is the Rustic Oak Collection.

Did you have any luck findind yours? I am in the process of dealing with the Aspen company to help me locate one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best online store to buy home furniture? [ 6 Answers ]

Buying furniture can be a daunting and laborious task. However, with the advent of online shopping it does not have to be painful and we can I find some good deals compare to in store shopping. Well, I am planning to buy some new furniture for my home. Just wondering the best online store for home...

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

Has anyone been involved with Aspen University? [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of obtaining an MBA on-line. I have looked at several schools and have found Aspen University. It seems very affortable. Aspen University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council. Three questions: 1. Is this a good accredition? ...

Home owner stated he would pay for water damaged furniture [ 2 Answers ]

I have a saved email stating from my landlord that he would have his homeowners insurance pay for a very expensive solid wood cabinet that was ruined by a leaky roof. He is now trying to say no. Can I hold back rent in exchange for the payment of the wood cabinet? What are my legal rights?

Leather sofa Aspen reclining american signature [ 2 Answers ]

Reclining leather sofa issue. I have a roommate who managed to gain about 100 lbs in 6 months. One of my reclining chairs does not recline as smoothly as it once did. This was her seat since moving in. She always sat on that side. These sofas are brand new. Well about a month ago she switched to...

View more questions Search