Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vasod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Windows Live MSN 2009 - Webcam not working
    Web cam is not working with Windows Live MSN 2009. It was working fine with Windows Live MSN 2008.

The problem is when I send the invitation and the other user accepts, while waiting for the connection to be established I can see myself in the cam. As soon as the connection is established, both areas where the webcam is displayed are grayed out - on both MSNs.

I tried to find some answers online but no luck. Please help.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 06:33 PM

There is a small chance that that 2009 version had a fault in. Re download the file and reinstall.

Also try updating the Webcam drivers.

Google the name of your webcam, Example Logitech cam/ Microsoft cam/...
    Look for Support / Drivers

Hope this helps...
    Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Live [ 5 Answers ]

What are Windows Live invitations- when you get a message that says that this person wants to connect with you what does that mean? What's the purpose to the invitations?

How can I connect a nonmac webcam to Mac webcam? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop that has a webcam, I want to know how I can chat with a friend that has a mac computer. It hasn't worked so far, can I?

Yahoo, Windows Live messenger are not working! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC laptop with windows xp sp3. It is updated and I am connecting internet with a wireless modem. There is no firewall. I also updated my clock. Windows Live messenger says error codes 80048820 and 80048439. And I tried to connect Yahoo M with no proxies option. Didn't work. I think...

View more questions Search