Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvhol Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Friends or guys?
    I have this club that I go to and there's this really sweet guy there I really like him I am not sure if I like like him or like him just as a friend he's really nice but my friend who goes to the club to thinks he is a totall LBR losser behond repair but I kind of like him
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:48 PM
    If you like him why don't you try and talk to him,see if you really do like him.

We all have different tastes,just because your friend does not like him does not mean you have to as well!

You don't have to jump in straight away,just get to know him first,become friends and see if you get along.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 7, 2009, 06:19 AM

It's too early to jump into a relationship. Just focus on getting to know him better by talking to him more.

You can listen to rumors about him or you can find things out for yourself.
    ChildOfGod_1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Nov 7, 2009, 06:32 AM

It is clear that you are attracted to him. But take it slow. Please don't imagine that you are falling for him even if you really are.

Approach him and treat him as a good friend first, and move casually with him. Take things lightly initially, and then if he is really sweet guy, you will find yourself missing him, and really liking him for what he is as a person.. That is when you decide to take it to a relationship level.

Why does your friend think that he is a loser? May be your friend has some solid reason, find out! If your friend doesn't have a proper answer, then find out for yourself... But please judge before you leap.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 08:00 AM

Get to know him more as a friend, and then make your decision. If you like him, get to know him. You shouldn't form an opinion about him unless you know him anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its like I can't be friends with guys [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of great friends but I'm beginning to hang out with more guys lately than girls. And not even in a sexual way, just as friends. Except my best girlfriend we've been best friends for years and nothings going to change that. Me and my friend are cheerleaders and we dance and we hang out...

Reaching to my friends(you guys) [ 15 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to put this but I have the most amount of friends on this portion of the site and can trust your guys advice... so here it goes I have been dating this woman for over 2 weeks now officially but have been talking, seeing each other exclusively since March. ...

What do guys think about Friends with benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

Why do u say that u like a girl and dont want a relationship ever with her but say u are just friends with benifits? :confused:

View more questions Search