Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Pressure in left ear drum
    Well recently I've been feeling some pressure in my left ear drum. Every once in a while I feel like there is water in my ear. I can't get it out, I think it's behind my ear drum. I'm just not sure what it is. I don't feel any pain, it's just weird. Do you think it's the beginning of an infection?
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Nov 6, 2009, 08:26 PM

Have you been checked for ear wax? If it builds up it can feel much as you describe.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyYakker View Post
    Have you been checked for ear wax? If it builds up it can feel much as you describe.

No I haven't, but that is possible, It feels like my ear is popping though. It's really weird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Blurry left eye fixed with pressure [ 2 Answers ]

My left eye has been progressively getting worse. If I close my right eye I can hardly read anything with my left. My right eye works fine. But I found out recently if I put just a little pressure on the top of my left eye then everything becomes perfectly clear. What could be the cause of this? Is...

Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum [ 2 Answers ]

What is Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum In chemical engineering?

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

View more questions Search