Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjithrn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 06:37 PM
    To know my career and about my wealth
    Hi, I want to know about my future. Especially my career and wealth status. And if possible please tell me about any particular incidents or changes that going to happen in my life.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 7, 2009, 06:51 AM

Sorry, we don't have crystal balls and really cannot predict the future. You will have to visit a fortune teller for this information.

Tick
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 10:20 AM

Sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

Whatever you truly want to achieve can happen if you work toward that goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shareholder's wealth [ 4 Answers ]

explain the following terms in finance shareholder's wealth debentures leasing gearing convertible loan stock portfolio theory/diversification overtrading time value of money

Wealth or friend? [ 1 Answers ]

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is that?

Getting married, living in communal wealth state and non communcal wealth state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married in December. I will have been a California resident for 5 months of this year and New Jersey for 7 months. My partner has been in NJ the whole year. He has made significantly more money than me this year, and we are hoping to file a...

Shareholders wealth [ 1 Answers ]

What are the difficulties in increasing the shareholders wealth? Role of dividend in the current Indian business scenario? What are the ways to increase the shareholders wealth? What are the roles played by the finance manager in deciding about the dividend and shareholders wealth? Importance...

View more questions Search