Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shardae22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 04:48 PM
    About grand jury
    Hi my boyfriend got a distribution of uncontrolled substance. He was already on probation in another county which he had did 3 years in prison on a 15 split 3 sentence and got out on probation. He has been out for 2 years. They ar ejust holding hi in jail for his probation violation and he has not yet been to court for the distribution in the other county. He has been locked up for 2 months and he goes to court on the probation violation in 2 weeks, but he don't go to court for the distribution in the other county until February in front of the grand jury. So, I want to know, do you think he will sit in jail on the probation violation until he goes to court in February in the other county, or do you think he will get out and just have to go to court. By the way, he does have a lawyer. I want to know because I am expecting in December and I'm just wondering if he will beable to be there with me. If u have good answers please let me know somerthing. Thanks. I am in shelby county, Alabama if that helps.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2009, 07:21 PM

Personally I would expect him to just sit in jail till court.

But where are you out, how can he be "changed" if it has not gone before a grand jury.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grand jury testimony [ 3 Answers ]

When called to testitfy before the grand jury , can you refuse

What are a grand mothers rights to see her grand children [ 2 Answers ]

What are a grand mothers rights

Grand Jury [ 1 Answers ]

What happens after you are indited by the grand jury?

Grand jury inditments [ 1 Answers ]

How long does the grand jury have to indict you in 30-60 days or longer that is that you are in jail and wating?

View more questions Search