Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlb1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Water Filter by-pass for Kenmore Elite 10657703701
    I have this model refrigerator and I have the water/ice system connected to my RO system and therefore do not need the $50+ replaceable water filter that is in the refrigerator. Does anyone know where I can get a filter by-pass plug for this unit so that do not have to keep replacing filters?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite dishwasher will not fill with water [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - hope someone can help! I have a Kenmore Elite dishwasher ultrawash quietguardII 577-0 Mod# 66517283401. It seems to go a complete cycle fine but the dishes aren't cleaned at all. I'm suspecting that it won't fill with water - the pump seems to be running, but no water rushing sounds on...

Water Dispenser in Kenmore Elite Freezes [ 0 Answers ]

The water dispensor in my Kenmore Elite model #596.76603600 keeps freezing as do the fruits and vegetables. The fan in the top center of the fridge seems to be blowing, but I don't know how hard it should be blowing and I don't know how to get the cover off to check it. I have cleaned the coils...

Water bypass for filter on Kenmore refrigerator [ 4 Answers ]

Sears Tech just left and says there is a bypass for my water filter and I cannot find it in the owners guide. Kenmore/sears Model # 10676249402 Filter #9915 Does anyone know where it is and where can I get the part if it is available. Thanks Don2006

Kenmore elite not dispensing water [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help. I have a newer model kenmore elite side by side. The water filter is new, but the door unit won't dispense water. The ice maker is working perfectly. Any help would be appreciated...

Kenmore Elite washer leaking water [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore Elite Washer is leaking water from back. It is not from any of the tubes ( hot, cold water and drain tube are all dry). It is from black hole on the back. It starts to leak water when it is in the washer cycle about 5-7 minutes. I have tried for small load to make sure it is not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.